Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cue Jeopardy Theme or Welcome, Directions Peeps

Okay, okay.
I know.

I said I would have a real, live, big boy website up, like months ago...but I've been really busy...and...you know. Stuff.

Something is in the works but, it's being coded by hand (my novice hands, actually) and for that reason things are going slower than I anticipated. It seems like whenever I feel like I've wrangled the HTML and lassoed the CSS, they rear up and kick me in the teeth.

So, enough with the excuses.

We're down to the final weeks of school (cue epic fanfare from Star Wars)!
Classes are winding down and, remarkably, I am not stressing out too badly. Classes have shifted from the standard, run-of-the-mill assignments to Holy-Crap-Directions-Is-Next-Week overdrive. We're putting the finishing touches on our portfolios, tweaking the work, spell-checking. All that fun schtuff.

That being said, if you clicked on to jordanedwardsdesigns.com and are wondering, "What the heck?" Welcome. This is my apartment on the internet while my official home is being built. If you are one of the kind people who agreed to come to Directions and therefore received my resume and therefore clicked on to my website, I am looking forward to meeting you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment