Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hey There, Hi There, Ho There!

Welcome and thank you for clicking on to Jordan Edwards Designs.

I am a 21 year-old graphic designer and (very soon to be) graduate from Columbus College of Art & Design in Columbus Ohio. I can't remember a time when I wasn't working on or daydreaming about an art project. In elementary school, I was the nerd who would sit inside and draw rather than go to outside for recess. I was the de-facto t-shirt, concert-program, prom-flyer, stage-set, school-newpaper and website designer for my high school and in college it finally dawned on me that I could do this thing for a living!

I am a Disney-loving, glasses-wearing Nerdfighter with an affinity for typography, branding and themed experiences. I have wanted to be an Imagineer since the age of five. I need Harry Potter like a Grindylow needs water. I tweet. I have a portfolio and (if you like what you see) I look forward to hearing from you!

Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jordan! Your accomplishments do not surprise me at all. I actually expected them. Now go make some money! Mr. Chaney

    ReplyDelete